CALA President's Awards 2022-2023 & Reminder: CALA Virtual Membership Meeting & Award Ceremony
Each year, the CALA President is given the opportunity to recognize extraordinary committee/task force work and volunteer leaders in our association through the CALA President’s Awards. For this year, here are the committee members and volunteer leaders that I would like to recognize:
CALA Committees/Task Force:
- Newsletter Subcommittee (Xiping Liu, Esther De Leon, Shuyi Liu, Toan Lam-Sullivan)
- Public Relations & Fundraising Committee (Weiling Liu & Jingjing Wu)
- CALASYS Subcommittee (Sai Deng, Suzhen Chen, Weiling Liu, Xiaoli Ma)
- Mentoring Program Committee (Ning Zou, Min Tong, Christina Tina Wei, Alvina Lai)
- Web Committee (Yifan Huang, Rui Ge, Weiling Liu, Meng Qu)
- CALA/YALSA Task Force (Crystal Chen, Melody Leung, Jennifer Woo, Christy Lau)
- Dora Ho
- Wenli Gao
- Fu Zhuo
- Hong Li
- Edward Junhao Lim
- Jia Mi
- Qinghua Xu
- Katherina Lee
- Cindy Li
Thank you all so much for an amazing year and the hard work in CALA committees / task force, JCLC, Chapter work, and more! Also I like to congratulate all the CALA award recipients for amazing work and recognition. You can read more here.
I also like to encourage CALA members to join us on 6/20 for the CALA Virtual Membership Meeting & Award Ceremony (on Kumospace/Virtual)
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Time: 10-11 am HT / 12-1 pm PT / 1-2 pm MT / 2-3 pm CT / 3-4 pm ET
Registration Link: This meeting will be held on kumospace and NOT on zoom.
Description: CALA virtual membership meeting & award ceremony will be held on kumospace. Join us to celebrate CALA’s 2022-2023 accomplishments and CALA members receiving awards. Potential CALA members are welcome to join us to learn more about the organization!
You will need to create a free account first and then click here to access the kumospace: CALA Virtual Membership Meeting. Kumospace is an interactive space that is quite different from zoom and we are trying something different. (Short tutorial on kumospace set up) A recorded version will be shared later.
For the rest of CALA activities in June, please see here.
CALA President 2022-2023