Mentorship Program Announcement
We are pleased to announce that the 2009/2010 Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA) Mentorship Program is now open for applications.
The main goals of the CALA Mentorship Program are:
- To encourage and guide Chinese or Chinese American students of library and information science with career planning
- To help new Chinese American librarians to develop their professional careers
- To recruit and provide a pool of experienced Chinese American librarians as potential mentors
Please fill out the appropriate form to indicate your desire to be a "mentee" or a "mentor." Participants of a previous year need to fill out the form again to join this year's program.
The application forms are available below:
- Mentee Registration Form: http://www.cala-web.org/node/307
- Mentor Registration Form: http://www.cala-web.org/node/309
Please encourage Chinese or Chinese American students who study at the School of Library and Information Science in your areas to participate in the program. Non members should join CALA first. Here is the Membership Application Form: http://www.cala-web.org/node/306.
Please feel free to contact any of the CALA Mentorship Committee members listed below if you have any questions or suggestions.