The Chinese American Librarians Association Newsletter (ISSN: 0736-8887) is the official publication of the Chinese American Librarians Association.
CALA Newsletter disseminates information about Chinese American Librarianship and the activities of the association.
CALA Newsletter is published twice a year in Spring and Fall.
Current CALA Newsletter editor:
Sai Deng (Co-Editor) firstname.lastname@example.org
Xiaojie Duan (Co-Editor) email@example.com
Note: All issues are in PDF format
- 2015 [Spring, Fall]
- 2014 [Spring, Fall] [21st Century Seminar in Guangzhou]
- 2013 [Spring, Fall]
- 2012 [Spring, Fall]
- 2011 [Spring, Winter]
- 2010 [Spring, Fall]
- 2009 [Spring, Fall]
- 2008 [Spring, Fall]
- 2007 [Spring, Fall]
- 2006 [Spring, Fall]
- 2005 [Spring, Fall]
- 2004 [Spring, Fall]
- 2003 [February, July, November]
- 2002 [February, July, November]
- 2001 [February, June, Septemeber]
- CALA Newsletters (1982-2000) are available through ALA Archives at http://archives.library.illinois.edu/alaarchon/index.php?p=collections/controlcard&id=7803.