• Min Liu (Co-Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Yongyi Song (Co-Chair) email@example.com
• Hui-Fen Chang firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ai-Hua L. Chen email@example.com
• Elaine Dong firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jin Xlu Guo email@example.com
• GuoYing Liu firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this an interim or annual report? Annual report
List significant activities the committee has done since last report:
Our Comittee posted more than three times on CALA Lisev to encourage students to apply our scholarship. We thus received total 7 applications with high quality.
After thorough reading and discussion of all applications with supplemental materials, CALA Scholarship Committee has voted and decided to give the following two students awards based upon their outstanding achievements. This decision was also approved by CALA Board executive committee.
1. Ms. Zhang Mei (Ph.D. candidate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison) for CALA Scholarship ($1000), and
2. Ms. Liu Yan (Master student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) for Sheila Suen Lai Scholarship of Library and Information Science ($500).
So far, the two winers have received check from CALA treaser.
List committee recommendations, if any, to the Board: