2008/2009 Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA) Mentorship Program
We are pleased to announce that the 2008/2009 Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA) Mentorship Program is now open for applications.
The application forms are available below:
- Mentee Registration Form: http://www.cala-web.org/node/307
- Mentor Registration Form: http://www.cala-web.org/node/309
The main goals of the CALA Mentorship Program are:
- To encourage and guide Chinese or Chinese American students of library and information science with career planning
- To help new Chinese American librarians to develop their professional careers
- To recruit and provide a pool of experienced Chinese American librarians as potential mentors
Please fill out an appropriate form to indicate your desire to be a "mentee" or a "mentor." Participants of a previous year need to fill out the form again to join this year's program.
Please encourage Chinese or Chinese American students who study at the School of Library and Information Science in your areas to participate in the program. Non members should join CALA first. Here is the Membership Application Form: http://www.cala-web.org/node/306.
The Mentorship Program Guidelines are available online: http://www.cala-web.org/node/276.
Please feel free to contact any of the CALA Mentorship Committee members listed below if you have any questions or suggestions.
CALA Mentorship Program Committee 2008/2009
Wenwen Zhang (Chair) email@example.com
Jason Alston JKALSTO3@uncg.edu
Nora Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Li email@example.com
Zao Liu firstname.lastname@example.org
Eve Alison Nyren email@example.com
Lian Ruan firstname.lastname@example.org