DATE: November 17, 2011
• Liana Zhou (Co-Chair)email@example.com
• Maria Fung (Co-Chair)firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jian Anna Xiongaxiong@lib.siu.edu
• Sharon Hu email@example.com
• Jiaxun Wu firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bonnie Fong email@example.com
• Densie Kwan firstname.lastname@example.org
IS THIS AN INTERIM OR ANNUAL REPORT? Interim Report
LIST SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITIES THE COMMITTEE HAS DONE SINCE THE LAST REPORT:
Upon consulting both the Awards Committee charge on CALA’s webpage and with our 2010-2011 Awards Committee Chair, Jen-Chien Yu, we have come up with this timeline:
Mid January – Send out calls for Distinguished Service Award nomination on CALA listserv and CALA website.
March 1, 2012 – Nominations due. Start the process of soliciting for supporting letters.
April 1 to April 15, 2012 – Review President’s Recognition Award nomination(s) sent by current CALA president. If approved notify president and forward recommendation(s) to CALA Executive Board for approval. If disapproved return nomination(s) to president.
April 15, 2012 – Supporting letters/documents due.
April 15 to April 30, 2012 – Review nominations and supporting letters/documents. Rank nominees and recommend an award recipient.
May 15, 2012 – Submit recommendation to the Board of Directors.
Respectfully submitted by
Liana Zhou, Co-Chair
Maria Fung, Co-Chair