2015 Srategic Plan Task-force
1) Developed an action plan
2) Prepared a message to CALA members and sent the existing Strategic Plan to
the membership via CALA website in November, 2010
3) Collected Collected all CALA members’ response and communicated with the
member if necessary
4) Incorporated member's suggestions/response to the existing Strategic plan,
and sent a revised strategic plan to the Board.
5) Established a webpage (with help from CALA Web Committee) for members
6) Solicited CALA members' input for the draft version via CALA listserv.
Board reviews and approves the 2015 Strategic Plan Taskforce to publicize
2015 Strategic Plan via listserv and CALA Newsletter
Board establishes a 2015 Strategic Plan Implementation timetable
Board or CALA Executive Committee establishes new committees or task
forces to institutionalize CALA initiatives and activities, such as
Emerging Leaders Review and Advisory Committee, CALA 21st Century
Librarian Seminar/Institute, etc.. Responsibilities assigned to: Executive
Committee, Board of Directors, and Constitution and Bylaws Committee.
Board approves an annual review process for the 2015 Strategic Plan,
Board establishes new 2020 Strategic Plan Committee in year 2015.