Betty Turock, Former ALA President, Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Communication and Information, Rutgers University
Michael Dowling, Director of the Chapter Relations and International Relations Offices, ALA
Miguel Figueroa, Director of Offices for Diversity and OLOS, ALA
Clara Chu, Chair and Professor, Department of Library and Information Studies, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Michael Porter, President & CEO of Library Renewal, LJ Mover and Shaker 2009, elected ALA councilor and member of the Executive Board
Projects and Activities:
Food, Fun and Fundraising for Diversity
CALA Emerging Leader Project to Promote Diverse Leadership
- How to Donate:
- 1. Chapter presidents, vice presidents or their designees will be local coordinators. Once the funds are raised, the local coordinators will send in checks to CALA Treasurer, Songqian Lu, P.O. Box 271, Chatham, NJ 07928, with Food, Fun and Fundraising for Diversity note on them.
- 2. Individual donation via Paypel (Link to paypel to be set up)
- 3. Individual donation by check: send checks to CALA Treasurer, Songqian Lu, P.O. Box 271, Chatham, NJ 07928, with Food, Fun and Fundraising for Diversity note on them, and email addresses of donors to receive acknowledgement letters.
- “Thank You” to the following donors for their generous support:
- 1. CALA Southern California Chapter
- 2. CALA Northeast Chapter Holiday Party Group: Judy Xiao, Lina Ding, Xueming Bao, Hung-Yun Chang, Charlene Chou, Tian Zhang, Michael Huang, Yongming Wang, Li Sun, Paul Chao, Xiaoli Fang, Bonnie Fong, Minglu Wang, Min Chou, Frank Xu, Elizabeth Hsu, Loida Garcia-Febo, Mario Gonzalez, Esther Lee, and Carol Gee.
- 3. Individual Donors: Lina Ding, Min Chou
- Stay tuned for information