Constitution and Bylaws Committee
Composition Term(s) of Office
Makeup: Shall consist of odd number of members, including the chairperson.
Chair: Appointed by the President with the advice of the Board for a one-year term and can be re-appointed for a consecutive term.
• Appointed by the chairperson with the advice of the President.
• Appointed for a staggered two-year term and can be re-appointed for a consecutive term.
• Members shall be personal members in good standing.
• Review CALA's Constitution and Bylaws.
• Make recommendation to the Board for amendment.
• Make sure that the Association's business is conducted as prescribed in the Constitution and Bylaws.
• Review/discuss on Constitution and Bylaws.
• Submit the final product to the President before the deadline.
Communication & Consultation
• Members communicate online in order to complete work.
Report Due Dates
Interim: Two weeks before the board meeting at mid-winter meeting.
Annual: Two weeks before the board meeting at annual conference.